1. Forks are divided into 550mm and 685mm,
2. Human body engineering design handle, simple three-step control
3. Highly balanced reinforced frame.
4. The push rod under the fork can be manually adjusted to control the lower height of the fork
5. All specifications are equipped with training wheels to ensure stability and safety when transporting goods on slopes.
6. Bearing wheels are all double wheels, which can be divided into polyurethane wheels, nylon wheels and steel wheels according to different ground conditions.
Polyurethane wheel suction and punching, shock absorption, wear resistance, mute, suitable for epoxy floor, marble floor, oil floor
Nylon wheel rotation resistance is the lowest, stable chemical properties, no indentation suitable for cement floor and some more complex road surface